Tuesday, January 19, 2010

An Austin Original Cecil Perkins --- His legacy

Cecil is my mother-in-laws first cousin. He is quite the individual and I could listen to him for hours. He was in the real estate business in the 60's. His office was on the south side of Ben White between South 1st and South Congress. His firm was called Big Volume Perkins. He also did a little subdivision development. In this neighborhood he left his legacy forever. His wife's name is Mozelle, his name is Cecil and the last name is Perkins. This will always be there. Interesting tidbit about South Austin....


View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. Cecil was a long time business partner of my uncle, P.M. 'Mark' Bryant and he is a good friend of my parents, Charles & Mary Bryant. I'm told, if you want to find Cecil, just hang out at Rosie's on Hwy 71 and he'll show up, eventually.

    ReplyDelete